Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kid Quotes

  • A baby is born with a need to be loved- an never outgrows it
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes
  • Always kiss me goodnight
  • Believe in yourself
  • Cherish the little things
  • Dance like nobody's watching
  • Fairytales do come true
  • I am a Child of God
  • Hush little baby don't say a word
  • I hope you dance
  • Little eyes, little nose, tiny fingers, tiny toes
  • Magic happens to those who believe
  • Star Light, Star Bright, First Star I see tonight
  • These are a few of my favorite things
  • Twinkle, Twinkle Little star, Do you know how loved you are?
  • Wish upon a star
  • You are my sunshine
  • My Heavenly Father loves me
  • Boys will be Boys
  • Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game
  • Dream big, little man (girl)
  • Little Slugger (princess)
  • Snips and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of
  • Son (daughter) of a Heavenly King
  • Take me out to the ball game...
  • Thank heaven for little boys (girls)
  • A daughter is a girl who grows up to be your best friend
  • All you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust
  • Butterfly Kisses
  • Daddy's little girl
  • I found my prince, his name is Daddy
  • Someday my prince will come
  • Sugar and spice and everything nice (that's what little girls are made of)
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Dress up boutique
  • Sisters by fate, friends by choice

0 comments:

Post a Comment