Monday, March 1, 2010

Ordering

ORDERING:

To place an order - or for any questions you may have - please e-mail me at:

gigglygumdrops (at) gmail (dot) com

Most orders will be completed within 3-5 business days after receiving paymet, large orders may take longer. When a "Wait Time" is listed that is the amount of days it will take until I am able to start your order, then it will be 3-5 days after that.

Rush orders may be accomodated- please let me know when you'll need it done.

Anything you see (and don't see) can be resized! Just let me know what size you need and I will let you know the adjusted cost.


Minimum orders of $3.00 please!
CUSTOM ORDERS:

I love custom orders! I can do just about any font you can find.
You will get a proof of the finished project before I cut the vinyl.

Personalized orders can not be returned (unless damaged when shipped).

Just email the following information:

1)the saying you wanting

2)size approx.(height x width)

3)what you are looking for in design(one line, two line, etc.)

4) your color choices

We then will email you a proof to confirm your design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment